It’s my last giveaway of 2009!
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about resolutions for 2010 and have decided to focus on goals again this year instead of “resolutions.” It sounds like a much more do-able thing, right? Some of my goals for 2010 are:
- Run 800-1,000 miles
- Complete my first 50k in under 6 hours
- Complete my second marathon in under 5 hours
- Cook one new recipe a month
- Continue to strive to eat more local/organic products and really appreciate my food
- Preserve foods while they’re in season this summer
- Take time to make our first house a home
- Knit something other than a scarf
What are your goals/resolutions for 2010? The kind folks over at Bare Fruit Snacks sent over some great products I’d love to share with you. At Midnight on January 1, 2010 I’ll randomly select a winner and get these goodies mailed off to you the first week of the new year!
- 1 medium size pack of dried cinnamon apples
- 1 small pack of dried mangoes/pineapple
- 1 small pack of dried bananas/cherries
- 1 small pack of dried pears
The medium pack contains multiple servings and the small bags are single servings. These are awesome snacks which are just what they say – bare fruit. The fruits are 100% organic, bake dried, and do not contain any sweeteners/preservatives/other “junk” just fruity goodness!
So, what are you waiting for?? Just leave a comment below or place a link back to this post on your blog (and comment below to point me in that direction) and you’ll be entered for a chance to win. I can’t wait to read all your resolutions/goals!!